What will become of it all?

I'm going to start this by saying I don't know why I am starting a blog.

I write...a lot. I talk even more. But the writing is a passion of mine. I have long streams of consiousness that just come out sometimes like raging river, sometimes like a babbling brook. Doesn't matter the topic, it just flow out. Editing isn't always done either. This might make "red inkers" nutz, but sometimes the best way to break a stream of thought is to worry about where the comma or period go.

Don't get me wrong. I am a firm believer in correct word usage and correct grammer. But the constant worry of if my writing or ideas is good enough for people to read is so overwhelming there can be a though out there that unless it is proper it isn't worthy.

I oppose that view.

So this kind of explains why I am giving this a whirl. I'm not saying my thoughts are right or rational. But they are mine. What I write about will be whatever is on my mind, from the humorous to the not so humorous. Basically I have no idea how any of the bells and whistles work on this format....so I am in for a learning experience. I can't say I am going to keep this up. But for the moment, it holds my attention.

If anyone finds this....great. If not, it will hold a place for me as the rest of my writing that isn't read except by me and my family.

Let the adventure begin....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take a moment...

Bruised but not broken....

Finding my Muse