To blog or not to blog, that is the question

While I started this blog with the best of intentions...it has gone astray. I will not give an excuse as it will sound weak because it will be weak. I can, however, resolve to change or give it all up.

I think I'll give it another whirl.

So my New Year's Resolution is to finish what I started. For me that will involve a LOT of things. Which oddly enough might cut into my blogging time. Part of my blogging life will be a change of subject matter. As much material my friends and family give me, I can't in good conscious do that to them. Even if I change the names to protect the innocent, they will figure it out, and hunt me down. Since I am not a fast runner, I believe saying away from certain subject matters would be good for my physical and mental health.

So here we are, at the end of January and I'm fulfilling one of my many New Year's Resolutions. Better late than never...or that is what I am going with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take a moment...

Bruised but not broken....

Finding my Muse